- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 oz container Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
This is a really easy appetizer to make and it tastes great.
I served mine with some veggies.
I never would have thought i could make spinach artichoke dip in my cancooker, but i did! It was actually quite good. i wouldn't mind it being a little thicker, so i still have to experiment with it a little more. great rcipe tho