- 3 packages Ramen noodles
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 20 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 tsp CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup white cooking wine
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 tsp sesame oil
Combine the vegetable broth, white cooking wine, soy sauce and sesame oil in the CanCooker. Add Ramen noodles, vegetables and seasoning.
Latch lid and cook on low to medium-low for 15 minutes. Add shrimp and cook an additional 7 minutes.
Nice blend of flavors. Eat with a spoon and fork!
Change the shrimp to scallops and add pea pods. Then follow the rest of the recipes. It was great everyone loved it so. Y'all need one of these,
Very flavorful. Makes a big meal for 3. This is a definite keeper.