- 3 lbs boneless chicken breast, cut each breast in half
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 ½ pounds of baby gold potatoes, cut into 1” chunks
- 8 carrots, cut into 1” pieces
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup water
- ½ tablespoon each - dried thyme, basil and parsley
Spray non-stick cooking spray inside the CanCooker. Put potatoes, onion, carrots, pepper, and celery into the CanCooker. Put the chicken on top of the vegetables. Add balsamic vinaigrette dressing and water. Sprinkle thyme, basil and parsley on top. Close lid and latch. Heat on medium/low and cook for 30 minutes.
Remove from cooking surface and let stand a couple minutes. Carefully remove food and serve.
Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.
I make this recipe at least once a month it's that good. I add some asparagus in the mix with a little bit of cabbage and it's amazing. 5/5 i recommend