- 12 oz of your favorite beer
- 12 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate - keep frozen
- 3 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 8 pieces (2 1/2 to 3 lbs) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley and orange slices
Mix beer, frozen orange juice concentrate and garlic in the CanCooker. Add chicken thighs in single layer. Sprinkle chicken with poultry seasoning and salt.
Cover and cook on low heat for 30 minutes, or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut. Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
Serve with chopped fresh parsley and orange slices.