- 6 eggs
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup cooked breakfast sausage, cut in small chunks
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 14 oz water
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, biscuit mix, milk and sour cream until blended, then stir in the remaining ingredients (except the water).
Pour the mix into 4 small baking pans greased with non-stick cooking spray. Insert the two-piece racks into CanCooker and add water. Place 2 baking pans into the CanCooker. Latch lid and heat on medium / low. Cook for 50 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand a few minutes. Carefully remove pans, slice and serve with a fresh fruit side.
Repeat the cooking process for the remaining 2 pans. If you have 2 CanCookers, cook all 4 at once.