- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup red hot buffalo wing sauce
- 1 package flour tortillas or 6 large lettuce leaves (Bibb, Iceberg, Boston or Romaine)
- Shredded carrots
- Blue cheese or Ranch dressing
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Combine chicken broth and wing sauce.
Place the 2 piece stainless steel rack on bottom of the CanCooker and add the liquid mixture. Place chicken, onions, celery and garlic on top of the rack. Latch lid and cook on low to medium heat. Steam for 20 minutes.
Fill flour tortillas or lettuce leaves with the meat mixture and top with toppings. Enjoy with a side of coleslaw.