- 20 oz boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (15.2 oz) whole kernel sweet corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz) mild enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- Chopped green onions and sour cream, if desired
- 4 cups tortilla chips
Spray the inside of the Non-Stick CanCooker Junior or Companion with non stick cooking spray.
Add the chicken and brown on low/medium heat until chicken is cooked, about 5 minutes.
Add corn, beans, enchilada sauce and taco seasoning. Stir and latch lid.
Steam on low heat for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of the cheese. Top with green onions and sour cream. Top with remaining cheese; serve with tortilla chips.
I’ve made this several times, it’s delish!!!