- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup, plus additional ketchup for garnish
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter crackers, broken into crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 24 oz water
Mix the ingredients in a bowl. Fill greased mini loaf pans with the mixture. Place rack in the bottom of the CanCooker and add water to the top of the rack (approx 24 oz). Put the loaf pans on the rack.
Latch lid and put on medium/low heat. Cook for 45 minutes. Remove from heat. Carefully take out loaf pans and let cool, garnish with ketchup and serve.