- 1 lb breakfast sausage, coarsely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ lbs baby gold or red potatoes, cubed
- 1 large red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 large yellow pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 12 oz water
- ½ stick butter, cut into 8 pieces
- ¼ tsp CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning
Spray the inside of the CanCooker with non-stick cooking spray. Add potatoes, peppers, and onions. Add sausage. Add water and butter. Sprinkle All Purpose Seasoning on top.
Latch lid and place on a low heat. Cook 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Open lid and carefully place eggs on top. Latch lid and return to low heat.
For hard boiled eggs: cook for an additional 10 minutes.
For soft boiled or poached eggs: cook for an additional 4 minutes.
Serve with biscuits or rolls.