Servings: 20 servings Prep Time: 0 minutes Cook Time: 10-15 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (16 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Ground Chorizo Sausage
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies
- Corn Chips
TOPPINGS:Shredded Cheddar Cheese Sliced Green Onion Diced Tomato
- In a can cooker, cook and crumble ground meat over medium heat until browned and fully cooked.
- Add the refried beans, black beans, enchilada sauce and green chilies; cook and stir occasionally until heated through.
- Serve with corn chips and garnish with the cheese, green onion and diced tomato.
A change from the normal always used dips. The sausage is paired great in this.
East recipe to make and tastes great!