- 2 1⁄2 pounds lean beef stew meat, cut in 1–inch cubes
- 6 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 or 2 onions, quartered
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 6 ribs celery, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- CanCooker Original Seasoned Salt
- CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- 1 stick butter (optional)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 can beef broth
- 1 can beer
Place the 2-piece stainless steel rack on bottom of the CanCooker and spray the inside with non-stick cooking spray. Add potatoes, carrots, onion and celery. Place meat on top of vegetables. Add garlic, seasonings and butter. Add tomato sauce, beef broth and beer.
Latch lid and cook on low to medium heat. Steam for 40 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes. Transfer to a large serving tray.
Serve with warm bread.