- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning to taste
- 4 chicken breasts cut into 1-in pieces
- Fresh pineapple cut into 1-in pieces
- Small red bell pepper cut into 1-in pieces
- Small green pepper cut into 1-in pieces
- Medium red onion cut into 1-in pieces
How To Make:
In a medium bowl combine the ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, ginger, sesame oil and rice vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl mix the chicken and ½ marinade and marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Refrigerate the remaining marinade.
Thread the chicken, pineapple, peppers and onion alternately onto bamboo skewers. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning.
Place the conversion grill on your Portable Burner or Multi Fuel Burner and heat grill on medium heat. Place 4 skewers on the grill and brush with marinade. Grill 5 minutes on each side, brushing marinade after each turn.
Great combination of flavors. I really enjoyed this recipe.