- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb red skin potatoes cut into pieces
- 1 large onion cut into pieces
- 3 celery stalks cut into pieces
- 8 oz Italian dressing
- 4 oz water
- 1/2 stick of butter
- CanCooker Butter Garlic Seasoning
Spray Can Cooker with non-stick spray and insert racks. Layer potatoes, onion and celery add the chicken on top. Pour in liquids and sprinkle some Cancooker Butter Garlic seasoning on top.
Close lid and put on medium heat, when it starts steaming cook for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove from heat source and let stand for 10 minutes. Remove lid, and serve. If desired you can shake some parsley flakes on top before serving.
Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.