- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 12oz can of chunked pineapple, drained
- 4 oz of sliced jarred banana peppers
- 1 onion cut into quarters
- 1 cup of baby carrots cut in half lengthwise
- 2 celery stalks cut in small pieces
- 2 bags of boil-in-the-bag rice
- 8 oz of Jamaican Jerk Sauce
- 8 oz of orange/pineapple juice
- 16 oz of water
Spray CanCooker with non-stick cooking spray. Put bags of rice on the bottom of the Cancooker. Add pineapple, onion, carrots, peppers and celery. Pour in water and juice. Lay the chicken breast on top and pour the Jamaican sauce over the chicken. Latch CanCooker lid and place on a low heat source. Bring to steam and cook approx. 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and open with oven mitts and serve.
Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.
truly makes a complete meal in a hour and only one pot to clean - now that is how I enjoy cooking.