Servings: 10-12 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 60 minutes Total Time: 70 minutes
- 1 package (13.5 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Andouille Sausage, cut bias-sized chunks
- 2 pounds mini red potatoes, halved
- 2 cups water
- 1 bag (3 ounces) shrimp and crab boil Seasoning
- 5 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning®
- 1 lemon, halved
- 3 ears corn, cut into thirds
- 2 pounds crawfish
- Place rack in can cooker and water.
- Top with the potatoes, JOHNSONVILLE® Andouille Sausage, lemon, corn and Old Bay Seasoning®; cover and cook on medium heat for 50 minutes.
- Add crawfish, cover and cook and additional 5 minutes or until crawfish are deep red.
- Serve with additional seasoning.