- 4 boneless medium pork chops
- 1 onion cut into quarters
- 3/4 pound of baby gold potatoes cut into quarters
- 4 carrots cut into 1” pieces
- 2 celery stalks cut into 1” pieces
- 1 red bell pepper cutting into 1” pieces
- 1 red apple cored
- 12 oz of Mountain Dew®
- ¼ teaspoon of each: salt, pepper, all purpose seasoning, butter garlic seasoning and dried thyme.
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Spray non-stick cooking spray inside CanCooker. Put the potatoes, onion, carrots, pepper, apple, and celery into the cooker, Next, add the pork chops on top of the vegetables. Then pour in Mountain Dew® and sprinkle the salt, pepper, Thyme, All Purpose and Butter Garlic seasoning on top. Pour the honey on top of the chops. Close lid and latch. Put on a medium/low cooking surface and once it starts steaming cook for 30 minutes. Remove from cooking surface and let stand a couple minutes. Carefully remove food with a slotted spoon so you can thicken the remaining liquid to create a delicious gravy to pour on top!
Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.
This is the number one meal my family asks me to make in the Can Cooker. I use whatever potatoes I have on hand and usually add some mushrooms. So easy and so tasty.