- 16 small red potatoes
- 1 can (14 OZ) Sauerkraut, rinsed and drained.
- 2 large tart apples, peeled and cut into wedges.
- 1 lb. kielbasa sausage, cut into 16 slices.
- 2 Tbsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning®
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 24 oz. beer
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt Seasoning®
Spray any CanCooker with non-stick spray and insert rack. Layer potatoes first, then kielbasa. Cut pork loin roast in half and add both halves to CanCooker, sprinkle with CanCooker Onion Pepper®. Place sauerkraut and apples on top and pour in beer. Close lid and put on low medium heat, cook for 60-75 minutes.
NOTE: If you have a CanCooker Strainer Lid, strain liquid and use stock as base for gravy. Add 1/4-1/2 cup flour, salt and pepper, a dash of Worcestershire sauce and 1 tbsp of CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt®. Whisk to until smooth and pour over plated dish.