Servings: 6 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 package (13-1/2 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Roasted Garlic Turkey Rope Sausage, cut bite-sized pieces
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated Southwest Style shredded hash browns
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- In a CanCooker, melt butter over medium heat. Add hash browns to the CanCooker and place the sausage on top. Cook until the hash browns are browned; about 15 minutes.
- Make 6 wells in potatoes; crack an egg in each well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes or until eggs are desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.