Servings: 8 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 packages (13.5 ounces each) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Sausage, cut coin-sized pieces
- 4-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti noodles, halved
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic butter salt
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Parmesan cheese and fresh basil for garnish, if desired
- In a can cooker, combine the sausage, water, noodles, onion, tomatoes, garlic, basil, garlic salt and garlic butter salt.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Uncover; cook and stir for 5 to 10 minutes to reduce water.
- Stir in cheese and olive oil.
- Sprinkle with cheese or fresh basil for garnish.