- 1 ½ lb venison sausage
- 1 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium summer squash, coarsely chopped
- 3 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 sweet banana peppers, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp dried Italian seasoning
- 12 oz water
- 1 lb pasta
- 16 oz of your favorite Spaghetti Sauce
Place the 2-piece stainless steel rack on bottom of the CanCooker and spray the inside with non-stick cooking spray. Add all the ingredients, except spaghetti and sauce, with venison sausage on top. Close lid and latch.
Latch lid and cook on low to medium heat. Steam for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Prepare spaghetti and spaghetti sauce.
Transfer the sausage and vegetables to a serving dish and combine with spaghetti. Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
good recipe that the family enjoyed.