- You cannot add "Ice Kitchen Kit" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
- Seth McGinn’s Portable Cooktop uses butane fuel to provide ultra-quiet operation in a compact design. It’s perfect for any outdoors use including camping, hunting, fishing, tailgating and makes a great compliment to your backyard grill.
- Uses 8 oz. butane fuel canisters (not included)
- Electronic ignition system for easy lighting anywhere you go
- Includes convenient carry/storage case
- CSA Certified
Our Portable Cooktop has an electronic ignition system, so you don’t need matches or batteries to light it. It includes a convenient carry/storage case so it’s always ready to go when you are. The Portable Cooktop helps you make the most of all of your outdoor adventures!
- The smallest, lightest, most portable CanCooker available today. Featuring a durable one-piece design and riveted, heavy-duty handles the CanCooker Companion is built to last. Safety clamps hold the vented lid in place and the CanCooker Companion’s food-safe, non-stick coating makes clean up a snap.The CanCooker Companion cooks using steam for healthier, better tasting food in less than an hour.
- 1.5 gallon
- feeds up to 6
- Includes convenient storage bag and instructions.
- The CanCooker Rack is a two-piece, stainless steel rack designed to fit in the bottom of the CanCooker Original, CanCooker Jr and the CanCooker Companion. The CanCooker Rack raises food off the bottom of the CanCooker to help prevent burning and to make clean-up easier. The CanCooker Rack can also be used for steaming foods. Just place EMPTY soft drink cans under the rack to raise it higher for steaming tamales, chocolate steam cake, etc.