Prep Time - 15 minutes
Cook Time - 30 minutes
- 1 pkg Spice Cake Mix 18.25 oz pkg
- Water as per amounts listed on cake mix
- Vegetable Oil as per amounts listed on cake mix
- Eggs as per amounts listed on cake mix
- 1 cup Chilled Applesauce
- ½ cup Raisins
- 4 mini Disposable Loaf Pans
- Spray mini loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the cake according to the instructions on the box.
- Add applesauce and raisins to the cake mixture.
- Pour batter into the loaf pans until approximately 2/3 full.
- Place two loaf pans onto the rack.
- On a medium-to-medium low heat source steam the cakes for 30 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Remove the cakes from the CanCooker and repeat with the other two loaves.
- Let cakes cook and enjoy.