For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 mins
Cook Time - 15 mins
- 10 ounce Package Frozen Chopped Spinach Thawed and Drained
- 14 ounce Can Artichoke Hearts Drained and Chopped
- 10 ounce Container Alfredo-Style Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ⅓ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ 8 ounce Package Cream Cheese Softened
- In Non-Stick CanCooker Junior or Companion add spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese. Mix and cook on low to medium heat for 15 min, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm.
Leave a Review
Delicious Appetizer – This is a really easy appetizer to make and it tastes great.
I served mine with some veggies.
oddly satisfying – I never would have thought i could make spinach artichoke dip in my cancooker, but i did! It was actually quite good. i wouldn’t mind it being a little thicker, so i still have to experiment with it a little more. great rcipe tho