For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 5 mins
Cook Time - 5 mins
- 1 lb Shrimp shelled and deveined
- 12 oz Water
- 1 tsp CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- ¼ cup Thai Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1½ tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- Scallions for garnish
- Place any non-stick CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low heat source.
- Add water, CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning and shrimp.
- Place on lid and steam for 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the Thai chili sauce, mayonnaise, honey and sriracha in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Using the CanCooker Strainer Lid drain the water from the CanCooker.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the shrimp and stir until well coated.
- Place the lettuce leaves onto a plate and spoon the shrimp over the lettuce.
- Sprinkle with scallions if desired and serve.