Prep Time - 30 mins
Cook Time - 5 mins
- 4 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Fresh Gingerroot Minced
- ¼ tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 24 Pot Sticker Wrappers
- 12 oz Water
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Fresh Gingerroot minced
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- In a large mixing bowl combine onions, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, rice vinegar, gingerroot and CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning.
- Add beef and mix thoroughly.
- Place 1 tablespoon filling in center of each wrapper.
- Cover remaining wrappers with a damp paper towel until ready to use.
- Moisten wrapper edges with water.
- Fold wrapper over filling, seal edges, pleating the front side several times to form a pleated pouch.
- Add water and place on a medium-to-medium low heat.
- When CanCooker is steaming place pot stickers on the rack allowing space so they do not touch.
- Place lid on CanCooker and steam for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove pot stickers from CanCooker and keep warm.
- Repeat until the beef mixture is used. In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
- Serve pot stickers with dipping sauce.
Leave a Review