For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 25 mins
Cook Time - 45 mins
- 2-3 lbs Beef Stew Meat cut into 1" pieces
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ½ cup All-Purpose flour
- 5 cups Water
- 5 tsp Beef Bouillon Granules
- ½ tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- ½ tsp CanCooker All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 4 Carrots sliced
- 1 Onion cut into wedges
- 14.5 oz 1 Can Green Beans drained
- 2 cups Biscuit Mix
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In any non-stick CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low heat melt the butter and add beef.
- Cook until the beef has browned.
- Add flour to the CanCooker and stir to coat the meat.
- Stir in the water, bouillon, CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning and CanCooker All-Purpose Seasoning and garlic salt, carrots and onions.
- Place lid on CanCooker and steam for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender
- Stir in the green beans.
- Combine the biscuit mix with cheddar cheese and add enough milk to form a soft dough.
- Drop by tablespoons into the stew.
- Cover and steam for 10-12 minutes or an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Leave a Review
Quick Easy and So Good
I’m from La. & had to doctor the recipe up with magnificent Cajun spices & it was delicious! Feel free to add your twist to any of the Cajun Cooker Recipes. Comes out amazing every time.
Completely delicious! Made the same recipe with chicken breast pieces (without searing) and it was also excellent!
This stew is really great and the cheddar dumplings are wonderful.
Amazing! So easy and turned out great! And I’m no cook!! Love this can cooker experience.