Prep Time - 25 mins
Cook Time - 45 mins
- 2-3 lbs Beef Stew Meat cut into 1" pieces
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ½ cup All-Purpose flour
- 5 cups Water
- 5 tsp Beef Bouillon Granules
- ½ tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- ½ tsp CanCooker All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 4 Carrots sliced
- 1 Onion cut into wedges
- 14.5 oz 1 Can Green Beans drained
- 2 cups Biscuit Mix
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In any non-stick CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low heat melt the butter and add beef.
- Cook until the beef has browned.
- Add flour to the CanCooker and stir to coat the meat.
- Place lid on CanCooker and steam for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender
- Stir in the green beans.
- Combine the biscuit mix with cheddar cheese and add enough milk to form a soft dough.
- Drop by tablespoons into the stew.
- Cover and steam for 10-12 minutes or an inserted toothpick comes out clean.