Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 45 minutes
- 1 Box Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 12 oz water
- Follow the instructions from a box of Blueberry Muffin Mix. Once the ingredients are mixed you have the choice to make muffins, mini muffins or a loaf cake. Put 12 oz of water into the CanCooker and add the racks. Insert desired cooking dish and close lid, put on a low cooking heat and bring to a steam. See below for cooking times.
- For muffins: use a baking cup inserted in an oven safe custard bowl. Pour the mix into the baking cup. Steam approximately 30 minutes.
- For mini muffins: use a mini muffin tray. Spray the tray with non-stick cooking spray and pour in mixture. Steam for approximately 23 minutes.
- For a cake loaf: use a small loaf pan. Pour the mix into the loaf pan. Steam approximately 45 minutes.
- To check for doneness, gently press down with your finger on the muffin, it should not stick to your finger and bounce back shape. Let cool and serve.