For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 25 mins
- 6 slices Center-Cut Bacon Cooked and Chopped
- 1 large Shallot Thinly Sliced
- 1 ½ pounds Burssels Sprouts
- 6 Cloves Garlic Thinly Sliced
- ¾ cup Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Water
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Place the 2 piece stainless steel rack on bottom of CanCooker and spray inside with non-stick cooking spray. Place Brussels sprouts, shallots and garlic on the rack. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the chicken broth and water. Latch lid and place on low to medium heat and steam for 25 minutes or until sprouts are tender. Remove from heat, drain and toss with cooked chopped bacon. Serve immediately.
Leave a Review
Thumbs UP – Not a big fan of these, my family is. Making this recipe I will definitely eat them again.