Prep Time - 5 mins
Cook Time - 35 mins
- 2 Chicken Breasts Shredded or 2 cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 8 ounce Packages of Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- ¾ cup Red-Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- If using raw chicken breasts, cook in the CanCooker by placing the 2-piece stainless steel rack on bottom of the CanCooker and add 12 oz water. Place chicken breasts on the rack and latch lid. Steam on low to medium-low for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Let the chicken cool and shred with 2 forks. Discard liquid and remove rack from the CanCooker.Combine all ingredients in the non-stick CanCooker Jr or Companion. Cook on medium-low for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers and/or vegetables.