For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 mins
Cook Time - 35 mins
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1½ lb Shrimp shelled and deveined
- 2 lb Crawfish Tail Meat shelled
- 1 lb Andouille Sausage cut into 1" pieces
- 5 Ears of Corn shucked and cut in half
- 5-6 Red Potatoes chopped into 1" cubes
- 2 tbsp CanCooker Creole Seasoning
- 2 Lemons sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 Can of Beer 12 oz
- Add the corn standing on end, potatoes, sausage, beer, butter, Creole Seasoning, lemons and garlic.
- Latch lid and place on medium heat and steam for 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully open lid and add shrimp and crawfish.
- Re-latch lid and steam 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Place food into large serving tray and enjoy.
- Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid and no more than 36 oz.
Leave a Review
The instructions leave me unsure concerning “steam time”. When an instruction says “steam for 15-20 minutes” does that mean cook for that time, or don’t start timing until the vent is blowing steam?