Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 50 mins
- 3 pounds Whole Chicken
- 24 ounces Beer
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning
- ½ tbsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- ½ tbsp Fresh Ground Salt
- ½ tbsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Rinse the chicken inside and out and pat dry with paper towels.
- Remove the skin from chicken.
- Place the chicken on the CanCooker Chicken Rack butt-end first.
- Baste the chicken with olive oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl and rub the mixture onto the chicken.
- Pour 24 oz of beer into the CanCooker.
- Use the Chicken Rack Handle to lower the rack with the chicken into the CanCooker.
- Latch lid and cook on low/medium heat for 50 minutes.
- Remove the CanCooker from heat and let stand for a few minutes.
- Using the Chicken Rack Handle, carefully remove the rack with the chicken.
- Transfer to a platter and you are ready to serve.
Leave a Review