For use with any CanCooker
- 8 slices Texas Toast or Sourdough Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 pinches Salt
- Powdered Sugar
- Whisk eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt together in a large bowl.
- Place Conversion Griddle onto the Multi Fuel Cooktop or Portable Cooktop.
- Spray griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture for a few seconds on each side.
- Place bread slices on Conversion Griddle and cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the French toast from the Conversion Griddle and dust with powdered sugar.
- Top with a pat of butter and your favorite syrup.