For use with any CanCooker
- 1 18 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cub amber or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 tsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb bacon strips - cooked and crumbled divided
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- soft pretzel bites
- In any CanCooker, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mustard and CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt. Stir and cook on medium low heat until the mixture is smooth. Top with onion and remaining bacon. Serve with soft pretzel bites.
- Add beer, cheddar cheese, heavy cream and all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon. Stir and cook until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Top with onion and remaining bacon. Serve with soft pretzel bites.
Leave a Review