For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 mins
Cook Time - 15 mins
- 3 bags Clean Fresh Spinach (10 ounces each)
- 1 ¼ cups Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Butter Divided
- 3 tbsp Garlic Minced
- 3 tbsp White Onion Minced
- 6 slices Shredded Provolone Cheese
- ½ cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper To taste
- In a non-stick CanCooker melt ¼ cup butter and add spinach, cook until wilted stirring constantly. Remove and drain in a colander removing as much liquid as possible.Melt the remaining butter over medium low heat. Add garlic and onions, cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the spinach and stir in the heavy cream. Sprinkle in the provolone cheese and stir until melted. Once the provolone has melted, stir in the Parmesan cheese and continue to cook and stir until thickened.Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Leave a Review
Delicious Recipe – A great new way to enjoy spinach.