Cook Time - 30 mins
- 4 Chicken Breast boneless and skinless
- ½ tsp Ground Pepper fresh
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Mediu Shallots minced
- 2 cups Shitake Mushrooms sliced
- 4 tbsp Dry White Wine
- ¾ cup Chicken Broth separated
- 4 tbsp Heavy Cream
- SeaI son chicken with pepper, salt and All Purpose seasoning on both sides.
- Heat oil in the CanCooker over medium low heat.
- Add the chicken and cook, turning once or twice.
- Add ½ cup chicken broth, place on lid and steam until instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165 degrees F, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add shallot to the cooker and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in wine; simmer until almost evaporated, scraping up any browned bits, about 1 minute.
- Pour remaining ¼ cup broth and cook until reduced by half, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in cream and return to a simmer.
- Return the chicken to the pan, turn to coat with sauce and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.