For use with any CanCooker
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 4 oz Chopped Green Chillies 1 can
- 4 oz Sliced Black Olives 1 can
- ½ tsp CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- 3 Skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 12 6-inch Tortillas cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Jalapeno to taste
- In any non-stick CanCooker melt butter on a Medium-to-Medium Low heat source.
- Stir in flour and cook for one minute.
- Whisk in chicken broth; stir until sauce is smooth and has thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in green chilies, black olives and CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning into the sauce.
- Add chicken thighs to the mixture, place lid on CanCooker and cook 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in sour cream and add tortilla pieces.
- Stir until well combined.
- AddColby-Jack cheese and simmer for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Leave a Review
Love my can cooker and would like to have more recipes