- 1 Rotisserie Chicken skinremoved and shredded
- 1 32 oz. Chicken Stock
- 1 medium pumpkin peeled, seeds removed, and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion diced
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 celery stalks diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 2 tsp CanCooker All-Purpose Seasoning
- 2 tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- In any CanCooker, on a medium-to-medium low heat source add the chicken, chicken stock, pumpkin, onion, quinoa, celery, carrots, garlic, thyme, sage, CanCooker All-Purpose Seasoned Salt and CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning. Latch lid and steam for 3 0minutes until pumpkin is tender.
- Add in half and half and pumpkin puree to the soup, stirring until combined. Latch lid and continue to simmer until heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes.