Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 40 mins
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Onion chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 lb Little Smokies, Sausage or Hotdogs sliced
- 14 oz Can Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 14 oz Diced Tomatoes
- 8 oz Package Cream Cheese
- 3 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 ½ tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 ½ tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cumin
- ⅓ cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Jalapenos sliced
- 2 Green Onions sliced
- In any non-stick CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low heat brown ground beef until nearly done.
- Add in the onion and the garlic and continue to cook until the beef is completely browned and the onion has softened.
- Add the smokies, sausage or hotdogs, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, cream cheese, shredded cheese, tomato paste, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, cumin, milk, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with jalapenos and onions.
- Serve with your favorite chips or baguettes.
Leave a Review