For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 20 minutes
- 7 ounces Fresh Pork Chorizo Mexican Style
- 16 ounces Block Queso Pasturized Cheese Cut into cubes
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies 10 ounces
- 2 tbsp Sliced Green Onions
- Add the chorizo to any non-stick CanCooker and heat on medium high heat for 5 minutes until finely crumbled and browned. Add the tomatoes and chilies and cubed Queso. Cook until cheese is melted stirring occasionally. Stir in green onion.Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
New twist – Love this twist to the dip!
Great Party Dip – Good Flavor.