For use with any CanCooker
- ⅓ cup Butter
- ⅓ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp CanCooker Original Seasoning
- 5 cups Frozen Corn thawed
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- In any non-stick CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low heat melt the butter.
- Add flour and stir until smooth.
- Add cream, milk, sugar, and CanCooker Original Seasoning Salt and continue to cook for two minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Add corn, heat through.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.