For use with any CanCooker
- 1¼ lbs Cooked Chicken Breasts shredded
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 Medium Onion chopped
- 1 Jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves chopped
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 14.5 oz Can Tomatoes with Diced Green Chilis undrained
- ½ cup Corn Flower
- 15 oz Can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz Can Pinto Beans drained and rinsed
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Corn fresh or frozen
- 2 cups Heavy Cream divided
- ⅓ cup Sour Cream
- Cheddar Cheese
- Lime Wedges
- Tortilla Chips
- In any non-stick CanCooker add the butter and cook on medium until melted.
- Add the onion, jalapeno and garlic; cook 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, paprika and tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the corn flour and 1 1/3 cup heavy cream until blended and stir into the mixture for 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Add in the chicken, chicken broth, black beans, pinto beans, and the corn.
- Continue to cook until the soup is heated through.
- Add in remaining heavy cream and sour cream and cook for 5 additional minutes stirring occasionally.
- Top with desired garnished and enjoy.