For use with any CanCooker
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 4 pork chops 1-inch thick
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- fresh parsley chopped
- In any CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low temp, heat the oil. Add the pork chops and cook 8-10 minutes on each side. Remove the porkchops and keep warm.
- Add the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, chicken broth, vinaigrette and lemon juice to the CanCooker. Stir and cook until blended.
- Return the porkchops and heat fully through. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve.