For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 4 Thick Cut Pork Chops
- 12 ounces Beer Your Choice
- 1 tbsp Cowboy Rub
- 1 tbsp Dried Onion
- 8 oz Bag Herb-Seasoned Stuffing Mix Prepare as instructed on the package
- Sprinkle the dry rub on both sides of the pork chops. Slice each pork chop open and fill with stuffing mix.
- Insert 2-piece CanCooker racks into the CanCooker and spray the inside with non-stick cooking spray. Add the beer.
- Carefully layer the stuffed pork chops on the rack and sprinkle dried onion on top.
- Latch the lid and heat on medium-low. Bring to a steam and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite sides.
Leave a Review
My new favorite pork chop recipe! – My new favorite pork chop recipe! So easy and delicious!