Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 1 Box Super Moist White Cake Mix
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 can Crushed Pineapple 20 oz can, drained
- 1 Carton Whipped Topping thawed
- 6 Mini Disposable Loaf Pans
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cake mix, water, oil and eggs on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the 1 can of crushed pineapple.
- Grease two of the mini loaf pans and fill half full with the cake batter.
- Place cakes on rack and on medium heat bring to a steam.
- Steam cakes for thirty minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Using tongs carefully remove cakes and place on cooling rack.
- Repeat until all batter is used.
- Top cakes with whipped topping.
- Prep time 15 min
- Cook time 30 min
- Serves 12
Leave a Review