For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 1 pound Breakfast Sausage Coarsely Chopped
- 6 Eggs
- 1 ½ pounds Gold or Red Potatoes Cubed
- 1 large Red Pepper Coarsely Chopped
- 1 large Yellow Pepper Coarsely Chopped
- 1 large Onion Finely Chopped
- 12 ounces Water
- ½ stick Butter Cut into 8 pieces
- ¼ tsp CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning
- Spray the inside of the CanCooker with non-stick cooking spray. Add potatoes, peppers, and onions. Add sausage. Add water and butter. Sprinkle All Purpose Seasoning on top. Latch lid and place on a low heat. Cook 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Open lid and carefully place eggs on top. Latch lid and return to low heat. For hard boiled eggs: cook for an additional 10 minutes.For soft boiled or poached eggs: cook for an additional 4 minutes.Serve with biscuits or rolls.
Leave a Review
Love this mix – We just eat this all by itself, so good!