Prep Time - 5 mins
Cook Time - 25 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tbsp yellow mustard
- 4 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- 4 cans 13.7 oz beans with tomato sauce
- 1 lb bacon – cooked and crumbled
- In any non-stick CanCooker cook beef and onion over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
- Add the sugars, ketchup, barbeque sauce, mustard, molasses, and CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning, beans and bacon.
- Stir to combine.
- Place lid on CanCooker and steam for 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally.