- ¼ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 tsp Parsley dried
- 1 pkg GameMaker PAR-TEE Garlic & Parmesan Cracker Seasoning
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 16 Large Sea Scallops
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and GameMaker PAR-TEE Garlic & Parmesan Cracker Seasoning together in a bowl.
- Pour olive oil in a small bowl.
- Rinse scallops under cold water and dip into olive oil.
- Press scallops into bread crumb mixture.
- Place the scallops onto a plate while breading the rest.
- Place the scallops in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Lightly oil the Conversion Griddle.
- Grill the scallops until golden brown on both sides; about five minutes.