For use with any CanCooker
- 2 quarts Chicken Broth
- 5 lbs Potatoes peeled and quartered
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 3 tbsp Fresh Chives chopped
- ½ tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- ¼ cup Butter melted
- In any non-stick CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low heat add chicken broth and potatoes.
- Place on the lid and steam until potatoes are tender but still firm, about 15minutes.
- Using the CanCooker Strainer Lid drain the chicken broth in a large bowl and set aside.
- To the potatoes add the garlic, cream and 1-2 tbsp of the broth and mash until smooth and creamy.
- Blend in the sour cream, chives, CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning and butter.
- Heat through and serve.