- 8 cups Cold Water
- 3 lbs Sweet Potatoes peeled and cut into 2" pieces
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- ½ cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Salt to Taste
- Add water and sweet potatoes to any non-stick CanCooker.
- On a Medium-to-Medium Low heat steam the potatoes until tender about 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are steaming make the glaze.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the CanCooker and place in a serving dish.
- Pour the glaze over the top of the sweet potatoes and enjoy.
- In a large mixing bowl add the brown sugar, melted butter, lemon juice, maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Stir until well combined.