For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 mins
Cook Time - 20 mins
- 1 ¼ pounds Green Beans Trimmed
- 6 slices Thick Bacon Cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Seasoning
- Optional Salt and Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- In a non-stick CanCooker combine green beans, minced garlic, CanCooker butter Garlic seasoning and bacon. Cook on low medium heat, stirring occasionally, until green beans are tender. Approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sweet green beans pair perfectly with salty, crispy bacon.
Leave a Review
Yummie! – Tried this recipe in the middle size CanCooker. We added more bacon than recommended (we love bacon). Recipe works best with super fresh green beans! Maybe cook bacon slightly ahead of time so green beans could be al dente.